Tax Identification Number
Central Kansas Community Foundation is a 501 (c) 3 tax-exempt charitable organization.
Privacy & Confidentiality Policies
The CKCF Multi-Media Policy governs the publication of and commentary on multimedia by employees, Board members, contractors and volunteers of the Foundation. Multi-Media Consent Forms are available online or as a printable PDF. Use this form if you are an adult, parent or guardian of a minor, or institutional representative to allow CKCF to use your photos, images, or interviews in our marketing materials for promotional purposes.
The Central Kansas Community Foundation adheres to nondiscrimination policy and practices that encompasses diversity, including but is not limited to, ethnicity, race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, economic circumstance, physical and mental abilities and characteristics, and philosophy. See the CKCF Nondiscrimination/Diversity Policy for more information.
General Foundation Policies cont.
- Accounting Policies & Procedures
- Admin Fee Schedule
- Conflict of Interest Resolution (COIR)
- Primary & Independent Investment Manager Policy
- Financial Impropriety & Whistleblower Policy
Other Foundation Documents
- Document Retention Policy
- 2020-2025 Strategic Planning Logic Model
- 2021 Communication and Development Planning Document
- 2022 Mini Communication and Development Plan
- CKCF Fund Activity Policy
- Due Diligence Policy (Grants & Scholarships)
- Gift Acceptance Policy
- Investment Spending Fee Policy
- Procedure & Guidelines for the Establishment and Operations of Donor Advised Funds