Tax Identification Number
Central Kansas Community Foundation is a 501 (c) 3 tax-exempt charitable organization.
Privacy & Confidentiality Policies
- 2023 CKCF Confidentiality/Conflict of Interest/Media Consent Form (Review Team)
- 2023 CKCF Compliance Documents (Board Members)
The CKCF Multi-Media Policy governs the publication of and commentary on multimedia by employees, Board members, contractors and volunteers of the Foundation. Multi-Media Consent Forms are available online or as a printable PDF. Use this form if you are an adult, parent or guardian of a minor, or institutional representative to allow CKCF to use your photos, images, or interviews in our marketing materials for promotional purposes.
Central Kansas Community Foundation seeks to enhance the quality of life for all citizens in the central Kansas area as our dynamic community continues to grow and change. Its ability to achieve this mission and to foster a commitment to excellence can best be pursued with a governing body, work force, grantees, donors, and partners that include individuals of diverse backgrounds, beliefs and perspectives.
See the Non Discrimination and Inclusivity for more information.
General Foundation Policies cont.
- CKCF Accounting Procedures 2022
- Admin Fee Schedule
- Child Safety Policy
- Document Retention Policy
- Financial Impropriety & Whistleblower Policy
- Grievance Policy & Process
- Policy on Non-Owned Auto
- Primary & Independent Investment Manager Policy
- Sexual Harassment & Sexual Abuse Policy
- CKCF Whistleblower Policy
Other Foundation Documents