Tax Identification Number
Central Kansas Community Foundation is a 501 (c) 3 tax-exempt charitable organization.
Privacy & Confidentiality Policies
- 2024 CKCF Confidentiality/Conflict of Interest/Media Consent Form (Review Team)
- 2024 CKCF Compliance Documents (Board Members)
The CKCF Multi-Media Policy governs the publication of and commentary on multimedia by employees, Board members, contractors and volunteers of the Foundation. Multi-Media Consent Forms are available online or as a printable PDF. Use this form if you are an adult, parent or guardian of a minor, or institutional representative to allow CKCF to use your photos, images, or interviews in our marketing materials for promotional purposes.
Central Kansas Community Foundation seeks to enhance the quality of life for all citizens in the central Kansas area as our dynamic community continues to grow and change. Its ability to achieve this mission and to foster a commitment to excellence can best be pursued with a governing body, work force, grantees, donors, and partners that include individuals of diverse backgrounds, beliefs and perspectives.
See the Non Discrimination and Inclusivity Policy for more information.
CKCF is an equal opportunity employer. See Employee Policies and Procedures Handbook for more details.
General Foundation Policies cont.
- CKCF Accounting Procedures 2022
- Admin Fee Schedule
- Child Safety Policy
- Document Retention Policy
- Financial Impropriety & Whistleblower Policy
- Grievance Policy and Process
- CKCF Investment and Spending Policy 2023
- Policy on Non-Owned Auto
- Sexual Harassment & Sexual Abuse Policy
- CKCF Whistleblower Policy