Please note dates are subject to change so watch carefully when application opens.
Each competitive grant cycle is unique and specific to the geographic area served by the CKCF or one of their affiliate foundations. Be sure to look at the application closely for qualifiers related to the availability of funds, including the type of grant and its category of purpose.
If you would like to work with a word .doc version of the application, please send your request to Kristie Diller, Program Director.
Grant Follow-Up Forms
Forms are organized according to the year the grant was awarded.
Please complete a Multi-Media Consent Form if you are an adult, parent or guardian of a minor, or institutional representative to allow CKCF to use your photos, images, or interviews in our marketing materials for promotional purposes. Find the Multi-Media Consent Form and other policy materials on CKCF’s Policies and Procedures page.
We encourage CKCF grant recipients to share the CKCF logo on any public event materials. This logo can be used on your organization’s website, social media accounts or event printed materials.
Additional Grant Resources
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) – United Nations
- Kansas Information for Communities
- Community Health Inclusion Index
- Census Reports – QuickFacts link
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- State Master
- KU Institute for Policy and Social Research
- Society for Non Profits (Fund Alert)
Kristie Diller, Program Director – Grants & Scholarships
Diversity in Grantmaking
To align our grant making and grant mapping impact, we are incorporating the United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) into out categories of grant making. This work focuses on improving inequality regarding health, education and the economy while also making the world a better place with climate and environmental improvements.
- No poverty
- Zero Hunger
- Good Health and Wellbeing
- Quality Education
- Gender Equality
- Clean water and Sanitation
- Affordable and Clean Energy
- Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure
- Reduced Inequalities
- Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Responsible Consumption and Production
- Climate Action
- Life Below Water
- Life on Land
- Peace, Justice, and Strong Institutions
- Partnerships for the Goals