WHAT IS #GIVINGTUESDAY?
We have a day for giving thanks. We have two for getting deals. Now, we have #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving back. On Tuesday, December 3, 2019, charities, families, businesses, community centers, and students around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give.
It’s a simple idea. Just find a way for your family, your community, your company or your organization to come together to give something more. Then tell everyone you can about how you are giving. Join us and be a part of a global celebration of a new tradition of generosity.
The service area of Central Kansas Community Foundation has several participating foundations:
- Central Kansas Community Foundation – Planned Giving Campaign
Open House – 10 AM – 1 PM, 301 N Main, Suite 200, Newton, KS
- Hillsboro Community Foundation – 4 – 7 PM, City of Hillsboro
- Halstead Community Foundation – Soup luncheon benefiting their impact fund
11 AM – 1 PM, Neighbor’s Store, Halstead, KS
- Peabody Community Foundation – Winterfest, beginning at 5 PM, PBHS
- Goessel Community Foundation – Live music with cookies, 5 – 7 PM, Civic Center, Peabody, KS
- Hesston Community Foundation – Give a “Latte” 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM, Lincoln Perk, Hesston, KS
- Newton Community Foundation – Visit Newton-area banks to make a donation!
- Remington Community Foundation – All day meet and greet, Whitewater Library, Whitewater, KS
- El Dorado Community Foundation – Meet and mingle
For More Information on the National Movement: CLICK HERE