HOW TO GET BILLS PAID, EXPENSES REIMBURSED, AND GRANTS DISTRIBUTED
CKCF Forms you’ll need for spending money
- Anytime your board approves the payment of a bill or a grant distribution, your treasurer needs to submit a Distribution Recommendation Form with supporting documentation, including board minutes with approval of expense, invoice or receipt, and if a new payee, a completed W-9.
- A W-9 form is required for vendors or individuals being reimbursed. If this is a recurring payment, CKCF will have this on file. If not, click here for a blank W-9 form.
HOW TO SEND IN CONTRIBUTIONS
- Donation Forms must be submitted with each donation. Donor wishes should be documented.
- Whenever your board plans an event outside of regular board meetings (fundraising, educational, meet and greet, etc.), please review the Event and Activities Fundraising Policy and Procedures
- If youth are involved, board members may need to complete a Background Check. Payment for this background check will be made from your affiliate’s Operating Fund or the specific component fund hosting/benefitting from the event.
- 60 days prior to the event, you will need to submit a CKCF Event Form.
- Non-fundraising events and any board activities outside of the regular meeting require a CKCF Event Form.
- For more information, visit the CKCF Forms and Admin Items webpage.