On January 15, 2022, CKCF renewed our national accreditation with the National Standards for U.S. Community Foundations. We are very pleased to have received this validation for our organization quality and the positive impact we have on our communities. This is a 3 year accreditation process. Here is an excerpt from our acceptance letter.
Dear Central Kansas Community Foundation,
Congratulations on your community foundation’s accreditation with National Standards for U.S. Community Foundations®. Thank you for your work, dedication, and patience during the accreditation process. The National Standards for U.S. Community Foundations® accreditation program represents your foundation’s commitment to go above and beyond federal and state law requirements to demonstrate accountability and excellence to communities, policymakers, and the public.
Kevin van Bronkhorst and Stephanie Audain
on behalf of the Community Foundations National Standards Board
- What is National Standards for U.S. Community Foundations®?
- Value of Accreditation E-Brochure
- National Standards Marketing and Communications Toolkit (cof.org login required)
- National Standards for U.S. Community Foundations Seal™ Usage Guidelines
- Interactive map of accredited community foundations available via the Community Foundation Locator