Central Kansas Community Foundation staff has been busy working with Foundant Technologies staff to transition accounting and fund management functions to their program, CSuite for Community Foundations.
CSuite is a comprehensive fund, accounting and donor management system. It will feature a new and improved way of accessing donor funds online and accepting donations through our website. Internally, the Foundation staff will have the enhanced ability to establish and manage events, interact with donors and charities and pay vendors, all for the sole purpose of better serving the groups and individuals that are so important for making what we do, possible.
We will be hosting five in-person and online tutorials for learning how to interact with the new system, beginning at the end of February. Please see the list of locations below. Donors, Fund Advisors (previously known as Fund Representative), Nonprofit Organizations that have funds with CKCF, Affiliate Board Members, & Staff are encouraged to attend!
- March 3, 2020, 5:00 PM, El Dorado | El Dorado City Commission Meeting Room in the Administration Building at 220 E. 1st St. – Enter through the front door and turn right into the room.
- March 5, 2020, 11:00 AM , Howard | Howard United Methodist Church, 815 E. Randolph St.
- March 5, 2020, 4:00 PM, Peabody | Peabody Library Ann Potter Room, 216 N Walnut – Enter on the north side and go downstairs. It is accessible with an elevator from the north entrance.
- March 10, 2020,7:30 AM, Newton | Hutchinson Community College, 203 E Broadway St.
- March 10, 2020, 5:00 PM, Hesston | Hesston Public Library, 300 N Main St.