RETURN HOME – TABLE OF CONTENTS
WHY DO SOME AFFILIATES HAVE STAFF (DIRECTORS)?
Currently four CKCF affiliate foundations have a part-time director. All staff are CKCF employees as CKCF is the legal entity, yet local candidate selection is encouraged and joint on-boarding to the position.
Reminders for local affiliate staff include the following and are further detailed in the Personnel Policy:
- Timesheet – Completed Daily or Next Morning
- Attend monthly full staff meetings
- Provide administrative support to their respective advisory board of directors
- Coordinate events and campaigns with their board and with CKCF staff
- Expense Report – chair must approve request (email submission to accounting is fine)
- Annual Performance Review – Chair should lead this process and coordinate with CEO
- Equipment is owned by the local affiliate – Generally laptop, printer.
- CKCF Corporate phone account keeps cost down