SAVE THE DATE
December 3, 2019
WHAT IS #GIVINGTUESDAY?
We have a day for giving thanks. We have two for getting deals. Now, we have #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving back. On Tuesday, December 3, 2019, charities, families, businesses, community centers, and students around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give.
It’s a simple idea. Just find a way for your family, your community, your company or your organization to come together to give something more. Then tell everyone you can about how you are giving. Join us and be a part of a global celebration of a new tradition of generosity.
The service area of Central Kansas Community Foundation has several participating foundations:
- Central Kansas Community Foundation – Planned Giving Campaign
- Hillsboro Community Foundation – More Details to Come
- Halstead Community Foundation – More Details to Come
- Peabody Community Foundation – More Details to Come
- Goessel Community Foundation – More Details to Come
For More Information on the National Movement: CLICK HERE