THANK YOU for your support of the 2018 GiveNow | Newton event!
WHAT IS #GIVINGTUESDAY?
We have a day for giving thanks. We have two for getting deals. Now, we have #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving back. On Tuesday, November 27, 2018, charities, families, businesses, community centers, and students around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give.
It’s a simple idea. Just find a way for your family, your community, your company or your organization to come together to give something more. Then tell everyone you can about how you are giving. Join us and be a part of a global celebration of a new tradition of generosity.
List of participating GiveNow|Newton Charities 2018
- Acupuncutre Newton, Inc.
- Agape Resource Center
- American Cancer Society – Relay for Life
- Asbury Park
- Caring Hands Humane Society
- Carriage Factory Art Gallery
- CASA: A Voice for Children
- Central Kansas Community Foundation
- Community Playschool, Inc.
- EmberHope Youthville
- Friends of Harvey County ERT, Inc.
- Girl Scouts of Kansas Heartland
- Grand Central
- Harvey County Big Brothers, Big Sisters
- Harvey County Habitat for Humanity
- Harvey County Health Department
- Harvey County Historical Museum
- Harvey County Special Olympics
- Harvey County United Way
- Health Ministries Clinic
- Heart to Heart Child Advocacy Center
- Heartland Pregnancy Care and Family Life Services
- Kansas Christian Home
- Kansas Learning Center for Health
- Kauffman Museum
- Kidron Bethel Village
- New Hope Shelter
- Newton Community Children’s Choir
- Newton Et Cetera Shop
- Newton Meals on Wheels
- Newton Medical Center
- Newton Mid-KS Symphony Orchestra Assoc.
- Newton Presbyterian Manor
- Newton Recreation Commission
- Newton USD 373 Latchkey
- Newton YMCA
- Offender Victim Ministries
- Peace Connections
- Prairie Independent Living Resource Center, Inc.
- Prairie View, Inc.
- Second Century Library Foundation
- Sound of Heartland Ensemble
- Trinity Heights Respite Care
Big Brothers Big Sisters | Chris Allen
CASA | Sandra Bradley
Central Kansas Community Foundation | Brenda Sooter
Harvey County United Way | Tina Payne
Health Ministries Clinic | Matthew Schmidt
Newton Community | Kathy Stucky
Newton Recreation Center | Lori Hein
Peace Connections | Jennifer Rose
Prairie View, Inc. | Tyra Streck
Trinity Heights Respite Care | Connie Rickard
This giving season is a great time to fulfill a WISH for a local charity.
2018-2019 Newton Charities Wish Book (updated November 2018)
Make a Wish Come True for a Charity Listed in the Wish Book!
For More Information on the National Movement: CLICK HERE