The Central Kansas Community Foundation – Butler County (CKCF-BC) was originally established in 2001 as a non-profit, 501(c)(3) public foundation. Our purpose was and remains to assist donors in building permanent endowments for charitable needs in our greater Butler County community. The Foundation is governed by a local Board of Directors that determines operating policies and grant requests. This Board consists of a group of community leaders in business, education, government, and the arts. On July 21, 2010 a new model of operation was introduced as Central Kansas Community Foundation (CKCF) became the host organization for the Central Kansas Community Foundation – Butler County. The mission of Central Kansas Community Foundation – Butler County is to assist donors in building a permanent pool of assets for the people, organizations and causes in the Greater Butler County area. The Foundation achieves its mission by:
- Building permanent endowments which benefit local communities and causes;
- Inspiring and enabling donors to fulfill their charitable desires;
- Facilitating prudent administration and care of funds;
- Increasing the capacity of nonprofit organizations to fulfill their individual missions;
- Advocating for issues which promote community philanthropy;
- Facilitating the distribution of grants, awards & scholarships.
Use the following link to view the Foundation’s fund list and make a donation.