The Central Kansas Community Foundation – Butler County (CKCF-BC) was originally established in 2001 as a non-profit, 501(c)(3) public foundation. Our purpose was and remains to assist donors in building permanent endowments for charitable needs in our greater Butler County community. The Foundation is governed by a local Board of Directors that determines operating policies and grant requests. This Board consists of a group of community leaders in business, education, government, and the arts. On July 21, 2010 a new model of operation was introduced as Central Kansas Community Foundation (CKCF) became the host organization for the Central Kansas Community Foundation – Butler County. The mission of Central Kansas Community Foundation – Butler County is to assist donors in building a permanent pool of assets for the people, organizations and causes in the Greater Butler County area. The Foundation achieves its mission by:
- Building permanent endowments which benefit local communities and causes;
- Inspiring and enabling donors to fulfill their charitable desires;
- Facilitating prudent administration and care of funds;
- Increasing the capacity of nonprofit organizations to fulfill their individual missions;
- Advocating for issues which promote community philanthropy;
- Facilitating the distribution of grants, awards & scholarships.
Use the following link to view the Foundation’s fund list and make a donation.
CKCF encourages grant recipients to share the Butler County Foundation logo on any public event materials. This logo can be used on your organization’s website, social media accounts or event printed materials. Download a JPG image of the logo below.
Contact the CKCF-BC
Angie Tatro, CKCF Executive Director