Central Kansas Community Foundation – Butler County
2014 Grant and Scholarship Cycles are Open!!
February 28 – March 31, 2014, unless otherwise stated.
(Website: www.ckcf-bc.org is no longer hosted. This is official page for Butler County)
For a link to Butler County Grants and Scholarships see below.
About the Central Kansas Community Foundation - Butler County – CKCF - Butler County Community Foundation was originally established in 2001 as a non-profit, 501 (c) (3) public foundation. Our purpose was and remains to assist donors in building permanent endowments for charitable needs in our greater Butler County community. The Foundation is governed by a local Board of Directors that determines operating policies and grant requests. This Board consists of a group of community leaders in business, education, government and the arts. On July 21, 2010 a new model of operation was introduced as Central Kansas Community Foundation (CKCF) became the host organization for the Community Foundation of Butler County.
For more information contact Angie Baur, Associate Director, Central Kansas Community Foundation at 316-283-5474 .
The mission of Central Kansas Community Foundation – Butler County is to assist donors in building a permanent pool of assets for the people, organizations and causes in the Greater Butler County area. The Foundation achieves its mission by:
- Building permanent endowments which benefit local communities and causes
- Inspiring and enabling donors to fulfill their charitable desires
- Facilitating prudent administration and care of funds
- Increasing the capacity of nonprofit organizations to fulfill their individual missions
- Advocating for issues which promote community philanthropy
- Facilitating the distribution of grants, awards & scholarships
Make A Donation: Click Here